If your pet is on long-term medication, we’ll work with you to obtain the required treatments in the most economical way we can.
This may mean purchasing drugs from us, or obtaining a written prescription and buying the drugs online.
If you require a repeat prescription, please remember:
- It is a legal requirement that animals on long-term prescription medications remain under veterinary care, so you and your pet must be registered with us
- We must have actually examined your pet within the last 6 months as it is a legal requirement & it would be in the interest of your pet for us to examine them prior to confirming any repeat prescription. Book an appointment with one of our nurses today if this applies to you and your pet.
- Some medications will require more frequent consultations or blood tests (we’ll tell you if this is the case for your pet)
- Written prescriptions are available, for which we charge a fee
- You must be over 18 years old to collect prescription medication from our vets in Bayswater
- You can email us, phone or visit our practice to set up your repeat prescription request
- We need a minimum of 24 hours’ notice to process your request
- If you order medication on a Friday, it will arrive on a Monday